Ales & Petals /Cars & Motorcycles of England Car Show
Join us for our second Annual Ales & Petals. This is the second year of an annual fundraiser for Historic Hope Lodge. This year we’re combining with Cars & Motorcycles of England to hold a spectacular event that features more than 200 English cars and motorcycles along with tours of the 270 year old mansion, beer tasting, live music and colonial games for the kids. Held in our splendid 18th century gardens, food and live music will be available for an enjoyable day for the entire family. Tastings of craft beers will be available to people age 21 and over with valid ID.
Saturday JUNE 2, 2018 10:00 – 4:00 PM
Rain Date: Sunday, June 3 from 11:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Set-up your Lawn Chairs and Blankets in the Gardens
- Enjoy Food and Live Music
- Craft Beer, Wine and Ciders Tastings
- Tour Classic British Automobiles
- Tours of the Mansion
- Colonial Games for the Kids.
- Scavenger Hunt and Children's Activities
- Bake Sale to benefit The Friends of Hope Lodge
- Hope Lodge Museum Shop
Food & Beverage Vendors
- Pitruco Pizza
- Big Ben Baked Potato Co.
- Babalouie BBQ
- Tonellis Takeout
- Nick's Old Original Roast Beef
- Round Guys Brewing Co.
- Wissahickon Brewing Company
- Naked Brewing Company
- Stone & Key Cellars
Entertainment Provided By:
- Matthew Kresge
- Ticket to Ride
2018 Admission Prices:
- Adults: $10.00
- Seniors (65+): $5.00
- Children 12 & Under: FREE
- Friends of Hope Lodge Members: FREE
- Extra charge for food and beer tasting concessions