SUTLER RULES AND REGULATIONS AGREEMENT FOR 2017 WHITEMARSH ENCAMPMENT
I agree to the following rules for sutlers at the 1777 Whitemarsh Encampment Re-enactment at Hope Lodge, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania on November 4, 2017. I understand that combined single limit liability insurance of $1,000,000 for bodily injury and property damage is required and I have included a certificate of insurance with my application.
- Merchandise offered will be in keeping with the Revolutionary War theme of the reenactment.
- Sutlers will set up camp only in the space designated. Space will be allocated to accommodate tent size(s) specified on the application.
- Set-up may be on Friday (November 3), or before 8:30am on Saturday. Set-up will not be permitted during the public hours for the encampment.
- Sutlers are expected to remain in camp for the duration of the public hours — 10am to 4pm — each day.
- Compliance with Pennsylvania sales tax laws is the responsibility of the merchant/sutler.
In consideration of my being able to participate in this event, I hereby for myself, my heirs, and their personal representatives assume any and all risks which might be associated with the event. I further waive, release, discharge and covenant not to sue the Friends of Hope Lodge and the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, their officers, directors, employees, sponsors, organizers, volunteers, or any other representatives or their successors and assigns in connection with any and all injuries or damages of any kind whatsoever suffered as a result of taking part in the event and all related activities.